Multiple white papers, guides, and case studies are available to help you understand the tendering process and create great tender bids.
Introduction to the UK Public Sector
- What is the Public Sector ?
- What is a tender ?
- The typical tendering process
- Tender procedures in brief
- Expression of interest / E-portals
- Jargon buster
- What are CPV and NUTS codes ?
- What are tender notices ?
- How to read a contract notice
- Tender tracker
- What is a PQQ ?
- What is an ITT ?
- What is a framework agreement ?
- What is TUPE ?
Getting Tender Ready
- Basic tender requirements
- Is your business big enough ?
- Tender ready ? Company too small ? Chance of success ?
- Pre-tender meeting
Should We Bid ?
- Maximising your tender success rate
- Number 1 tendering tip
- Bidding strategy
- Is it really all about price ?
- Tender to win – The 7 key steps to success
- Successful E-tendering – points to watch
- Who is writing your tenders ?
Compiling Your Bid Library
- Bid library
- How to write an effective executive summary
- How to write an effective mission statement
- Writing effective case studies
- Case Study template
Writing Your Tender Responses
- Tender writing basics
- Bid writing – use of English
- Bid writing – use of graphics
- Bid writing – making your bid stand out
- Winning tenders through educational tender writing
- Tender writing for the incumbent supplier
- Presenting your high value bid
- How to complete a PQQ
- How to complete an ITT
- Proofreading tenders – it’s not just about spelling
- Most common mistakes highlighted by our mentors