We’re Here To Help
Need advice on your account, about a tender, or about bidding, then just
call us on 01858 455 243 or email us here.
Snap Edition Ltd
With Snap Edition you get all of your tenders from just one source. Our researchers review over 800 UK public sector tender portals every day to secure all available tender opportunities for our members – especially lower value and regional tenders that are often of interest to SMEs.
Between them – these organisations issue around 70,000 tenders every year.
- What is a Prior Information Notice (PIN) ?
- What is an Expression Of Interest ?
- Can more than one person in our company access my account ?
- What are CPV Codes ?
- I don’t understand a question in the PQQ – what does it mean ?
- Something isn’t very clear in the tender specification – am I allowed to ask the buyer for clarification ?
- We’ve only been trading for 18 months – is it worth bidding now or should we wait ?
To express your interest you need to follow the instructions in the tender advert (contract notice).